Friday, December 24, 2010

I miss everybody !!

hello,

this is my first and ever post in 2010 i think - i wont call this my blog ! LOL - im terrible - this is an update - guess everybody know this already ! Duh !

im intern - medical intern - for the next 2 weeks anyway - im working tomorrow which is totally suck ! but have to do it.
In letterkenny at the moment. Moving back down to Galway in the new year 2011 ! This has changed so much since all the guys left. Im liking some, hating some.

xmas eve night - doing nothing - all alone - im a bit sad !

miss everybody

- i finally decided - if someone ask me what is my fav siti's song ? (coz im her biggest fan !)

BIARLAH RAHSIA

- 1st - i like how the song relate to her life and her life decision
- 2nd - i like how the song relate to my life and my life decision

that's all for now !

Q

3 comments:

n.i.s.n.m said...

eheh,rajin plak update.
i thought this blog is abandoned long time ago!

nnt x keje kt letterK dah?
back to civilization ey?lol.

p.s;i soo hate working!(esp with malaysian bosses!) :'((

qamarul_razali said...

iz ! ini namanya syndrome lonely xmas eve ! + pre call syndrome xmas weekend !

hope all are well !

dtg la keje sini balik !

aman said...

housekeeping my bookmarks ... totally forgot about this blog existed

everything happens in FB nowadays