Thursday, December 04, 2008

Im doing fine







hi,

miss my writting space here @ striker ! it's been a while...
well a little update (it's going to be long b4 the next one ! haha)
life's good..doin peads at the mo...never thought for a sec in my life that i be happy to see
a sick miserable kids ! haha..more case for me to present !

miss home so badly..was talking to my mak n abah through webcam..baya beli new laptop !
ACER..uweeeekkkkk...ur computer can suck my shiny silver apple !! hahaha...Yong jgn kasi tau baya !
My nieces and nephew are all well and achieved developmental milestones !

went for a surgery career talk by all them surgeons and wannabes..
it's good..but how the hell do you know what u wana be ? i dont know..u know ?
i still fancy both..damn house md and grey's anatomy !!! now i dont know...
private practice ?? jd GP leh drive Audi A8 at 31 YO !! hmmm...

well..going to god-knows-where-it-is-land DERRY for 2 weeks
hopefully it's all good..
till later aligator
i miss u all !

XXX

No comments: