Friday, January 09, 2009

OH SKEE..XOXO

Hola,

The misery has ended, here today for me at least (all my prayers to GAZA) @ 1300 hour. The 3 hours OSCE finally out of the way ! yeah..congrats to all ! Tak kisah la, miss splenomegaly ke, murmur ke, tak nampak scar ke ? sebut "there is no remarkable findings on examination" ke even the child is obviously sick ! haha..

It's definitely fun and memorable experience ! pump cuff blood pressure sampai tercabut la..hmm...sore finger from BM and the OSCAR goes to The-man-with-headache-with-marital-problem-tp-taknak-cakap !!! LOL

learning points - febrile seizure does not cause brain tumour mum ! =)

moving on psychiatric...we'll see

Have this weekend to myself ! Don't have any plans ! That's good ! Dessert party maybe ? maybe not ?

Anyway, enjoy the weekend ! I dont know that u're a SL*T !!

bd out !

XXX

"I want nobody, nobody but YOU" -credit to Nash-

No comments: