Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm fucked up !

One can only hope that their past stay in the box behind the closet ! But it's not the choice to make. Things are meant to be. It's how life teaches you a LESSON.

I feel hopeless now. I know now, if things are not yours..it will never be yours. And God have no mercy !

I'm truly sorry. Im really really sorry

I kills me not to be able to talk to my Abah and Mak now this second. Dont want them to worries. I hate this...hope i sleep it over.

Maybe i need to talk to them...Olan ? He's far away...and he knows...LOML

Wish everything turn out ok..that's the only wish...

Im truly sorry..im really really sorry

in trouble at 1 pm in the morning..nobody to talk to..to cry to..to call..it really sucks ! believe me

XXX

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears"

so I'm crying to sleep...

3 comments:

Nash Zarim said...

qama chan,

what happened?

sory can't call, but am sending my warmiest hug to you if it can console you xD

-nashes-

n.i.s.n.m said...

hey,
are you okay??
your posts are making me(and i bet other ppl) worry.

heee, tgh wat psych kan? why dont you talk it out with them doctors? =P

** nak ikut nash, am sending my warmiest hug to u jugak!

tc!

qamarul_razali said...

thank you so much ! really appreciate it...everything is fine...nanti kena heart to heart ngan korang...=)

thanks again ! sayang korang !