Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Mak ! ♡ ♡ ♡

Assalamualaikum,

Off the phone my Mak wishing her a very special 60th birthday ! Sorry i can't be there...i love u forever and always !

I miss you everyday, counting days to see you again ! Hope you have a great day !



*i remember one morning, it was 6.30 in the morning and i was only 7 years old (Darjah 1)...getting ready to school, then i realised that i haven't finished my homework..YOU make me do it then in my underwear ! and of course i was crying...LOL...in yellow lighting in sitting room...vividly i remember

*i remember you stayed all night on that horrible bangku/i dont even know how to describe that chair in Hospital Ipoh waiting for me to get cut for my appendicitis ! and Abah bring me mashed potato from KFC...

*i remember u always do my order when we eat outside

mak-kid, kamu nak makan ape ? nak makan nasi putih ke nak makan lain ?
Q - nak yang biasa je...
mak-adik, kuehteow goreng satu ek, tak mau kerang ngan air tembikai

there's so many things in the world...i still want you ! LOVE YOU A LOT !

Selamat Hari Jadi !

XXX

"All I am or can be I owe to my Mother" - it's hardly an exaggeration...=)

No comments: