Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lovely

hey,

Lovely day to see you again. Nothing much happening for the last week except for an exceptional drama. Broken Hearted Girl. They went to the Love Island and they got LOST. The Boy becomes the Other and the Girl left. The story was written on the Facebook wall and Blogdrive. *sigh* ~FIN~

Happy birthday Yong and Ammar. Hope you guys like the card ! Love u guys..Forever & Always.

I was in Ennis for the last 2 weeks...well 6 days to be exact. Did plenty of work, chat to lovely old folks. Sad. I hope i will have a good life. Psych doesn't really interest me much. So far i breeze it just fine. Roisin's Dad was so lovely, he's nice. Manage to kicked myself out of bed every morning to catch the early bus for the 6 days. I'm proud of myself.

Was chatting to Ila. She's getting engage in March, or possibly May. Congratulations. Ko kawin dulu dari aku ngan Sham. Well, ko perempuan pun ! haha. I still remember our teenage years together, the 3 of us. So many stories. Why do we grow up so fast. Tak leh main masak masak ! Fav menu - Nasi Goreng Kampung + Tempoyak + Air Kiwi ! hahaha. I miss that so much.

Seems like everyone is getting hitch ! Anak makcik ni, anak makcik tu ! My mom wont stop ! God ! =[

Oh ya, bought my ticket going home. 26th Jun is The Day.

See ya soon

bd out

XXX

"If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it"

1 comment:

n.i.s.n.m said...

heloo!
u've been quiet for quite sometime.
update la blog!